2017 NATIONAL SAFETY AWARDS
Entries close on the 30th June.
Now in their 25th year, the 2017 National Safety Awards of Excellence are Australia’s premier safety awards and now the only national independent awards program. The program continues to honour organisations and people who contribute to the health, safety and well-being of their employees and show continuous improvement in their business performance.
The awards are a celebration of Best Practice, Best People, and Best Performance.
Reasons to get involved:
- Raise the profile of your organisation and people in a national forum
- Share specialist knowledge and network with industry leaders
- Great opportunity to review and re-assess your health and safety objectives and benchmark against industry leaders
- Achieve broad reaching recognition
- Enhance your recognition as an Employer of Choice
- Leverage your Award winning credibility to attract, retain and motivate employees
- Create a loyal and passionate workforce
- Encourage innovation and improvement among your employees
- Utilise your Award winning status to enhance business development
- Enjoy the support of the NSCA Foundation in marketing your organisation
- Benefit from your focus on safety to increase productivity and generate sustainable competitive advantage
- Develop your reputation as a leader and good corporate citizen.
Winners will have their stories told nationally through NSCA Foundation’s National Safety magazine and the broader media and also have the exclusive use of finalist and winner logos for building and promoting their brand to their stakeholders.
We encourage all organisations, regardless of industry or size, to get involved and to truly benefit from that involvement. We want to hear your safety story. Share it.
Nominate for the 2017 NSCA/GIO Workers Compensation NATIONAL SAFETY AWARDS OF EXCELLENCE
We encourage all individuals and organisations, regardless of industry or business size, to get involved and to benefit from that involvement.
Entries for the 2017 National Safety Awards close on the 30th June, 2017 and there are eight categories that you can submit your nominations into as follows:-
Best Continuous Improvement of a WHS Management System
Best Solution of a WHS Risk
Best WHS Training Program
Best Communication of a Safety Message
Ian Chisholm Award for Best Individual WHS Achievement
Best Safety Leadership Program/Initiative
Best Health and Wellbeing Program
NSCA Foundation Member of Year.
For more information, or to submit your entry, visit the National Safety Awards website.