myosh Dashboard Widgets provide instant visual insight into organisational OHS performance including graphs, charts, tables and site/map data. Collected historical data is pulled into a variety of available widgets to enable quick comparison, filtering and review.
The myosh Dashboard allows users to arrange Tabs and Widgets to display vital information at a glance.
- Add Tabs to group various Widgets according to your requirements.
- Customize and Filter many standard Widgets or,
- Create your own by selecting from our extensive list of widget types.
- Specify data fields, filters and then customise with colours and labels etc.
- Interact with key chart and table components for more detail.
- Export to pdf or excel as required.
- Bar Charts
- Column Charts
- Stacked Column Charts
- Side by Side Column Charts
- Line Charts
- Pie Charts
- Tables KPI Target Charts, and more.
The following New Widgets have been recently added to our extensive library:
- Actions by Resolution Rate – shows the number of days it took to resolve the actions
- Incidents by Resolution Rate – shows the number of days it took to investigate an incident
- Risk Reduction by Site – Compares initial risk rating with residual risk rating and shows percentage reduction in risk
- Injuries Rolling LTIFR 3 Year Average – shows a column for each year with a rolling 3 year average LTI/TRIFR
- Injuries Rolling 12 Months AIFR – shows Frequency Rate (FR) for All Injuries including First Aid.
Other new functionality includes:
- Data that can be grouped by months.
- Customise colours and labels for lines on rolling FR charts
- Monthly charts can show the last 12 months or forthcoming 12 months e.g.: meetings over last 12 months OR meetings scheduled for next 12 months
- Zoom level and centre point of MAP widget can be set to any level / country.