Use action management to ensure things get done. Most modules identify what needs to be done. Action tracking ensures these actions are completed by the appropriate person. Action management allows all people to be accountable for safety. There are no excuses for not knowing about actions as myosh reminds assigned users of their actions.
What does it do?
- Create and assign actions to anyone with a myosh login
- Notify via email when you have been assigned an action
- Reminder emails before an action becomes overdue
- Keep an audit log of changes
- Automatically schedule reoccurring actions
- Enforce accountability
How do I create an action?
Click Create Action from the main menu
Click on Create Action from within any module
What happens if the action becomes overdue?
- Email notifications to management
- Weekly reminders with a list of all open actions
- Displays in standard reports
What reports can I create?
- Custom build your own using filters to select required records then pick the fields to display
- Export to Excel
- New actions created in a date range
- Open actions
- Overdue actions displaying any field
- Aged summary of actions open by site, department, division or any part of your organisational structure
- Automatically produce graphs/charts
- Positive performance indicators
- Lead performance indicators
- Much more……
- Emails to management when due date or other key fields are changed
- Notify recipients when an action is assigned or reassigned
- Notify management when an action is closed
- Weekly reminders
- Full audit log of changes