“Mistakes are meant for learning not repeating”.
In the wake of an incident it is vital that you communicate to others in your company about potential hazards that could also exist at their site or vital lessons that have been learnt. This could, at best, save a life or, at least, lead to the continual improvement of your company’s HSEQ Management System.
The myosh Alerts Module facilitates this communication, enabling you to rapidly transmit vital information, whether it be a warning or a lesson learnt, to all concerned within the organisation.
It seems that as a HSEQ professional that a phenomenal memory is a necessity. There are however so many critical actions to remember that one often feels that “The only thing faster than the speed of thought is the speed of forgetfulness.” (Vera Nazarian). Fortunately, thanks to the myosh Alerts Module, all your vital actions on your ‘To-Do-List” can be uploaded or sent to the relevant persons as an Alert, thus by-passing the need for an upgrade to your memory bank.
What does it do?
- Provides email alerts to people within your organization
- Allows formal notification of critical and significant issues
- Facilitates consulting and informing relevant parties
How does it work?
- Colour coded emails (red, orange, green) depending on type of information
- Sends emails to myosh and non-myosh users
- Includes attachments
- Emails to groups and/or individuals
- Integrate with payroll, HR or ERP systems for automated employee updates
- Links to employee module