Interactive Dashboards – the big picture, at a glance
Configure, Analyze and Share your organization‘s safety
- Combine your data with an intuitive designer interface
- Create your own tabs then add charts, tables and maps by simply pointing and clicking
- Produce a standard dashboard or allow individual users to configure their own
- Drill down into data, maps, charts, tables & KPIs
- Filter data by hierarchy, dates & other parameters
- Present your data in a graphical format
- Export to common file formats
- Enable users to see only the data they are allowed to see
- Access dashboard on any device
myosh Dashboards transform your HSEQ data into intelligent visual charts, maps and tables, providing powerful organisational insight. Up to date data is derived from modules and displayed in an interactive visual format, customised specifically for you and your team.
Instantly access vital data, identify trends, filter, analyse and report for quick action. Make better decisions that achieve real change in safety habits, productivity and performance.
Configure, Analyse and Share your safety data.
Customize and Filter many Standard Widgets or, create your own:
- Choose your widget type
- Apply to any of your modules
- Choose your data field
- Add more filters, fine tune and customize colours and labels.
Tailor views for specific Users, Sites and Departments. Interact with key chart and table components for more detail. Export to pdf or excel as required.
There are two types of statistical techniques used to validate WHS performance. These include:
- Proactive (positive) performance indicators which measure the actions being taken to prevent work related injury and illness.
- Hazard and Incident Reporting
- Risk Assessments
- Safe Work procedures
- Audits and compliance levels
- Outcome (negative) Indicators are statistics which measure the success of the implementation of the WHS management system’s in achieving the objectives as stated in the WHS Policy. Examples include:
- Examples of outcome indicators that may be analysed include:
- Lost Time Injury Frequency Rate (LTIFR)
- Medical Treated Injury frequency rate (MTIFR)Total Recordable Injury frequency rate (TRIFR)
- Workers Compensation claims
Dashboard clients have a personal widget library based on the modules that they use. Each widget can be customised and changes made are applied to all users.
- Bar Charts
- Column Charts
- Stacked Column Charts
- Side by Side Column Charts
- Line Charts
- Pie Charts
- KPI Target Charts
- And more.
All labels, colours and sort order can be customised by the customer themselves.
The myosh Dashboard is accessible, interactive and flexible, allowing your team to analyse, understand and manage workplace safety.