The diary module is used to identify events that occur from day to day that are not classed as incidents or hazards and need to be communicated to other staff. Information such as visits to site by regulatory bodies, unusual weather conditions, number and types of employees on site.
What does it do?
- Records different event and weather types
- Records location of event and people involved
- Records a full description of the event
- Record the event
- Create any actions that need to be undertaken
- Links to action management to ensure relevant actions can be managed