Injury Management is integrated with the Incident Reporting module, it is used to create, store and track Workers Compensation information. The types of information includes: return to work documents, case notes, medical certificates and timesheets.
What does it do?
- Links the injury incidents to the injury management documents
- First, First/Final, Progress and Final Certificates created
- Return to Work programs created and tracked
- Timesheet information recorded
- Case notes recorded
- Costs are recorded and tracked
- Service Provider details recorded in an address book
- Reminder notifications sent by email re: appointments
What reports can I create?
- From the module views users are able to view documents at a quick report style layout – incomplete claims, Claims Pending Lodgement, Pending Liability Decision
- Users are also able to quickly and easily view all claims by Insurer, Person, Site, Date and Date of incident
Can I configure the module?
- Add new values or remove values from existing fields through a simple to use web interface
- Add different certification and service types
- Define notification profiles
- Customize work hours and days to suit company
- Change content of the help screens
- User logs injury incident
- Administrator links injury incident to Injury Management document
- Administrator creates, records and tracks progress
- Notifications to specific people with regards to appointments
- Links to incident reporting, and action management modules