The myosh Injury Management Module is used to create, store and track all Workers Compensation information. Injury management in a workplace is a managed process involving the employer and the medical management team, in order to facilitate that an injured worker can remain at work or return to work at the earliest appropriate time. This is in line with the Workers Compensation and Injury Management Act.
Effective injury management:
provides physical, psychological and financial benefits to employees
minimises disruption to work
reduces costs to all concerned
What does it do?
- Links the injury incidents to the injury management documents
- First, First/Final, Progress and Final Certificates created
- Return to Work programs created and tracked
- Timesheet information recorded
- Case notes recorded
- Costs are recorded and tracked
- Service Provider details recorded in an address book
- Reminder notifications sent by email re: appointments
What reports can I create?
- From the module views users are able to view documents in a report style layout, including Incomplete claims, Claims Pending Lodgement, Pending Liability Decision
- Users are also able to quickly and easily view all claims by Insurer, Person, Site, Date and Date of incident
Can I configure the module?
- Add new values or remove values from existing fields through a simple to use web interface
- Add different certification and service types
- Define notification profiles
- Customize work hours and days to suit company
- Change content of the help screens
- User logs injury incident
- Administrator links injury incident to Injury Management document
- Administrator creates, records and tracks progress
- Notifications to specific people with regards to appointments
- Links to incident reporting, and action management modules