Job Hazard Analysis (JHA) module is a repository to store documents relating to Job Hazard Analysis or Task Impact Analysis. Any type of document can be uploaded and viewed including popular formats such as Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat or HTML.
As per all modules the information can be viewed anywhere in the world where there is an Internet connection and a computer with a web browser. All documents can be searched making finding information as simple as doing any search on the Internet.
What does it do?
- Records the type of JHA
- Records who performed it and any stakeholders
- Allows for attachments
What reports can I create?
- Calendar view showing when the JHA was completed
Can I configure the module?
- Add new values or remove values from existing fields through a simple to use web interface
- The type can be configured
- Enter the details of the JHA
- Attach relevant documentation
- Create Actions
- Links to action management to ensure follow up corrective and preventativie actions are created