What does it do?
The Job Safety Observations module records JSOs and provides measurable reporting of changes in behavior within your organization.
The main objective in any Safety Management System should be the elimination of incidents and injuries. Efforts to reduce injuries, can result in decreased costs, increased productivity and improved employee morale.
The myosh Job Safety Observation Module can be used to –
- Observe employees who are performing normal work activities
- Understand rationale for decisions and actions
- Reinforce safe work practice
- Correct unsafe acts and conditions
The myosh Job Safety Observation Module has the versatility to be used in line with your companies approach.
- Records the observer and the observations
- Enables the job to be classified, classed and rated
- Allows for corrective actions to be created and relevant documents to be attached
What reports can I create?
- Customize your own JSO using filters to select the required records and fields to display
- Calendar view showing when the JSO was completed
Can I configure the module?
- Add new values or remove values from existing fields through a simple to use web interface
- The category can be configured
- Enter the details of the observer and the tasks being observed
- Record date and time of observation
- Record the classification, class, rating and observation
- Create corrective actions for each observation
- Attach relevant documentation
- Create Actions for the overall JSO
- Links to action management to ensure follow up corrective and preventative actions are created