The KPIs module helps you to define and set targets against lead indicators allowing you to pro-actively prevent accidents from occurring. Unique speedometer controls provide an instant visual way of determining whether KPIs have been met. The module links to other modules to ensure the source information is automatically recorded. Entry screens are generated for non-myosh related information allowing you to record KPIs for any aspect of the business.
What does it do?
- Gives the ability to define KPIs relevant to your business
- Set KPIs targets and tolerances
- Compares your performances against your KPIs
- Produces meaningful reports indicating whether or not KPIs have been met
- Illustrates the tolerances to track and interpret whether your performance is good, mediocre or terrible
What reports can I create?
- Speedo chart reports
- Line Charts
- Excel Export
- HTML table exports
Can I configure the module?
- KPIs can be defined in the module as being manual or myosh/system defined KPIs
- Targets and tolerances for the defined KPIs can be set according to your business requirements
- Targets and tolerances can be changed at any point and can be defined indefinitely or for a very specific period of time
- KPIs and targets can be defined for the business as a whole or can be broken down to a site level if required
- Reports can be run at any point in time and can be generated for any period required
- Define the business KPIs
- Set the KPIs targets and tolerances
- Input KPIs data (if it is a manual KPI that is not related to a myosh specific module)
- Generate KPIs Reports