Management reports allow for the automatic generation of standard statistics in both graphical and tabular formats. It will allow you to produce meaningful reports from data already entered in other parts of the system. Statistical reports take a few seconds to produce. Reports generated can be global, site specific, division, department or any level of your organization. You can also specify the time period the report applies to.
What can it create?
- Frequency Rate reports – graphical and tabular
- Management reports outlining hazards, incidents and actions generated during a specified period of time
- Produce aged reports e.g. Number of overdue actions by 2-4 Weeks, 4-6 Weeks
- Create reports by Incident Classification, Bodily Location, Nature of Injury and more
- Produce cross tabulation reports to analyse trends with incidents in any part of your organization
- Administrator selects report type and criteria
- Integrates with incident reporting, risk/hazard management, action management, KPIs, and work hours