Management reports are used to measure the success of companies. They capture data needed by a company’s managers to run the business.
myosh allows for the automatic generation of standard statistics in both graphical and tabular formats. It will allow you to produce meaningful reports from data already entered in other parts of the system. The software can be used to meet ISO standard requirements, where top management is required to review HSEQ management systems to ensure their suitability, adequacy and effectiveness.
Reports generated can be global, site specific, divisional, departmental or at any level of your organisation. You can monitor the status of the management system and gauge the adequacy of resource allocation. Management reports will summarise the extent to which objectives have been achieved or allow you to identify any trends that need immediate attention. Reports on performance can easily be generated, immediately indicating whether legal compliance obligations are being met, based on results from monitoring and measurement exercises.
What can it create?
- Frequency Rate reports – graphical and tabular
- Management reports outlining hazards identified, all required incident statistics and follow up actions completed or outstanding during a specified period of time, Inspection or audit results and the status of non-conformances, training needed and conducted
- Produce aged reports e.g. Number of overdue actions by 2-4 Weeks, 4-6 Weeks
- Create reports by Incident Classification, Bodily Location, Nature of Injury and more
- Produce cross tabulation reports to analyse trends with incidents in any part of your organization
- Reports whether tabular or graphical can be exported
- Monitor public and employee perception e.g. graphs on complaints received.
- Administrator selects report type and criteria, including title of report, organisational unit, time period and more.
- Integrates with incident reporting, risk/hazard management, action management, KPIs, and work hours