Non conformance module is a comprehensive workflow system to ensure non conformance is logged and reviewed. The supplier management component allows all aspects of your quality system to be effectively managed.
What does it do?
- User logs the details and classifies the non conformance
- Nominated people investigate the non conformance
- Notifications sent when non conformance logged and classified
- Provide a structured investigation process
- Email driven sign off and authorization processes
- Help identify root causes
- Assign corrective actions
What reports can I create?
- Customize your own using filters to select required records and fields to display
- Export to Excel
Can I configure the module?
- Add new or remove values from existing fields through a simple to use web interface
- Define notification profiles
- Change content of the help screens
- User logs non conformance and completes the document then selects an Area Quality Representative and submits
- The Area Quality Representative/Internal Root Cause Investigator receives a notification and opens the document and enters information and then locks the classification
- If non conformance is external, Area Quality Representative can nominate a responsible External Investigator
- Internal Root Cause Investigator completes investigation and send for sign off
- Internal authorizer signs-off, refers or reopens non conformance document
- Links to action management