The reporting and integration of hazards allows a company to build a risk profile and put in place preventative controls to prevent incidents. Some hazards remain in an organization while others can be eliminated. myosh allows all types of hazards to be monitored and linked in to other parts of your management system.
Hazard management is more than just a simple list of hazards. It notifies when hazards should be reviewed and allows you to put a strategy in place to ensure it is effectively controlled.
What does it do?
- Users can log hazards (encourage reporting culture)
- Identify control strategies
- Define risk controls, measures, risk and residual risk ratings
- Notify specified people when hazards are logged
- Notify reporting person of measures taken to control the hazard
- Review notifications to ensure hazards are monitored over time
- Track residual risk versus initial risk
What reports can I create?
- Custom build your own using filters to select required records and pick the fields to display
- Export to Excel
- Graphical and tabular frequency rate
- Hazards raised between two dates
- Aged hazards summary for different sites, departments, divisions etc
Can I configure the module?
- Add new or remove values from existing fields through a simple to use web interface
- Add different hazard types
- Define notification profiles
- Use your own defined risk matrix
- Change content of the help screens
- User logs hazard
- Accountable person analyses, evaluates through risk rating, control strategy and puts controls, corrective actions, review dates in place to treat the risk
- Email notification to reporting person as per legislation in many jurisdictions
- Email notifications to review hazards on review date
- Links to action management and incident reporting modules