Training is an excellent way for employees to learn new skills and knowledge and to reinforce good work practices. Employees are the greatest assets you have to assist you in achieving your business objectives. Preventing accidents and ill health caused by work should be a key priority for every business.
The law requires employers to provide such training to employees as is necessary to enable the employees to perform their work in a manner that is safe and without risks to health. The ISO standards require that employers determine the necessary competencies required for tasks and to ensure that these competencies are acquired and can be verified.
The myosh Training Management Module assists you in keeping control of training in your company; from the first step of identifying your employees’ training needs, planning the required sending all the necessary reminders, right through to having all employees training records readily on hand.
The myosh Training Management Module helps to simplify workflow and key processes, specifically:
- Records training and certificates
- Perform training needs analysis – Who needs to do what training, based on their occupation and current competencies
- Easy Access to a Central Cloud Based Record of Training Accomplished and attached Certificates.
- Define and Schedule Alerts before Training Competencies Expire or Training is Due.
- View Person Records and Training Competencies on site using QR Code Technology.
- View Person Training Competencies from within Incident Reporting.
- Custom build you own filters to select required records, then choose the fields to display.
- Email reminders when training is due or expires.
- Auto archiving of redundant personnel records.
- Define who is notified when training renewal is required
- Reports are easy to customise.
- Produce automated reports including a training matrix.
Work Health and Safety training requirements should consider Organisational processes and activities:
- Hazard and Risk Assessments
- Job Safety Analysis
- OHS audits
- Legal requirements and
- Incident investigations
For more information, email email@example.com.
- Integrate with payroll, HR or ERP systems for automated employee updates.