Nominations for the Australian Workplace Health & Safety Awards (AWHSA) are now open.
The awards provide national recognition to organisations and individuals who are demonstrating excellence and innovation in the field of Workplace Health & Safety (WHS).
Created by the Australian Institute of Health & Safety (AIHS), organisations of all sizes are encouraged to nominate individuals or initiatives they believe are worthy of recognition.
In 2021, the AWHSA will recognise the achievements across 11 individual award categories which include:
- Small to Medium Enterprise: Health & Safety Excellence Award
- Small to Medium Enterprise: Health & Safety New Initiative Award
- Small to Medium Enterprise: Leadership & Culture Award
- Large Enterprise: Health & Safety Excellence Award
- Large Enterprise: Health & Safety New Initiative Award
- Large Enterprise: Health & Safety Leadership & Culture Award
- HSR of the Year Award
- Health & Safety Professional of the Year Award
- Young Health & Safety Leader Award
- Inspector of the Year Award
- Harold Greenwood Thomas Lifetime Achievement Award
The awards will be held on 22 July 2021 – entries close on 30 March.
To review the full criteria and submit a nomination, visit here.
Learn more about myosh
Book a 15 minute online demo today